The weather gets warmer, the trees and flowers bloom and – the pastels are back in fashion and makeup!
IT’S FINALLY SPRING!
The easterbunny was so kind to bring me this amazing eye-palette by Bobbi Brown. It features 6 unique shadows, 2 mattes and 4 shimmers.
This is my first Bobbi Brown product and I’m really amazed how well they could live up to my expectations – especially for the high price and the hype around the brand.
So, let’s get right into it…
– IVORY: matte créme/soft baby pink shade
– CHAMPAGNE QUARTZ: shimmery gold
– BABY PINK: nomen est omen – the perfect pastel baby pink
– PLATINUM: glittery silver – makes your eyes POP!
– ICED BLUE: the perfect baby blue with white shimmer
– ROCKSTAR: dark, almost slightly violet, shimmery grey
- buttery smooth
- amazing color-payoff
- basically no fall-out at all
- perfect spring-shades
- really nice, elegant packaging
- mirror included
- good brush (that’s RARE!)
- create looks for everday or your fancy spring-evening-dates 😉
- price – it was gifted to me, but after trying it out I know it’s worth it!
I hope you enjoyed this review – stay tuned and stay happy,