Sometimes it’s just luck.
I was buying a lot of makeup for a “Sugar Skull”- Look I did for a friend on Halloween.
To draw those little petals around the eyes I bought a really affordable lipliner by essence in the color “Silk Mauve”.
We didn’t get to use this one in the end, but the next day I was in the mood for a mauve matte lip so I just threw it on – AND LOVED IT 🙂
So, I had to go and buy more colors:
1. #06 Satin Mauve
2. #12 Wish Me A Rose
– bright pink
– matches blonde hair really good, but is also a nice contrast to darker hair/skin tones
3. #15 Honey Berry
– beautiful berry color
– a little bit of a dare, but so pretty matched with other fall colors
– doesn’t dry out lips (but if you have very dry and cracked lips I suggest doing a scrub (this one is made in 5 mins!) before or using a balm or vaseline over it)
– beautiful color-payoff
– great texture
– long lasting – even provides a bit of a stain on the lips
– not all colors have the same texture, some are softer and creamier (like #12 “Wish Me A Rose” – which is not perfect, if you love a really matte lip)