I’m again and again suprised by how Catrice makes cosmetics that are really affordable and though in such a good quality.
Since I’ve always had problems with cracked lips, that even sometimes made it impossible to wear some kinds of lipstick, because they settled in the cracks and lines, I was really pleased, when Catrice came out with this lip smoother.
I got mine in #020 “Apricot Cream”, which is a sheer peach tone. Moreover there are also the colors #010 “Sweet Caramel”, which seems like a nude/brown tone and #030 “Cake Pop”, which is a sheer pink.
- smoothens out fine lines and cracked parts (they really become INVISIBLE!)
- not sticky at all
- comfy, soft applicator
- sweet scent
- sleek, but yet beautiful packaging
- perfect for the days you wanna have a little more, than just a caring balm
- sheer shine
- light feeling on the lips
- lips feel softer, even after it wears off
- perfect for a nude makeup look
- only 3,49€!
“The Beautifying Lip Smoother complements every natural make-up look: a subtle colour-dispersion in pastel shades with a glossy finish ensure a soft, well-groomed appearance. The Lip Smoother visibly evens out fine lines around your lips for flawless results. Its flock applicator and the practical tube packaging guarantee an easy application.” (www.catrice.eu)
- none for the moment 🙂