Yeeeess, PHB got nominated by the lovely Cara from lifeshaketogo!
Thank you so much!
For all, who don’t know already how this works, here are the rules:
- You must answer all questions that are given to you
- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- When you finish this, you must nominate eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Provide your nominees with eleven questions of your choice
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- You must inform your nominees that you have nominated them
- Provide your nominees with a link to your post for more information
Ok, so these are the questions I got from Cara:
- Big city or small town?
- If you could be an animal which one would you like to be?
- Which song describes your character perfectly?
- Fashion or food?
- Movies or TV shows?
- Which blog can you truly recommend?
- Name your favourite actor/actress.
- Which city is your favourite one?
- How did you came up with your blog name?
- When you were young what did you want to become some day?
- Your most embarrassing moment in life
1. Big city or small town?
Well, currently I live in Vienna, which is, as you probably know, the capital of Austria. I moved here for my university studies 2 years ago. I really do like living here – when you’re young you feel like you got all the opportunities in such a big city.
Actually I come from a small town in Burgenland, which I really wanted to get away from after I finished school – with 17 you just feel trapped in a small town with “everyone” knowing you and basically “no” opportunities to go out and have fun…
To be honest: This sight of my hometown has pretty much changed since I moved to Vienna. Of course it has it’s advantages, that “no one” knows you when you’re out on the street, but I came to the conclusion that I really love all these “small town”- things like knowing every face in a café and just walking 15 minutes to get everywhere you want or to be out in nature on your own.
SO: probably I’m more of the small town girl 😉
2. If you could be an animal which one would you like to be?
I’d definitely be a cat – lying around all day from one spot to the other seems like a pretty comfy life 😉
3. Which song describes your character perfectly?
Hard one… I’d go with “Girl on Fire” by Alicia Keys
4. Fashion or food?
Uh, tough one again – I love cooking and I love fashion! But I guess I’d rather wear a hoodie and a ponytail and cook a fabulous meal than look perfect and starve 😉
5. Movies or TV shows?
TV Shows! Can’t even go to bed without the newest episode of my favourite series! (at the moment it’s OITNB)
6. Which blog can you truly recommend?
Well, just a real PRO to me in beauty is Emily from Beautybroadcast!
She’s always being honest and such a sweet person – love also watching her on youtube!
7. Name your favourite actor/actress.
Might be Rachel McAdams.
8. Which city is your favourite one?
Can only be Barcelona – beach & city & spanish food united – you gotta love it!
9. How did you come up with your blog name?
Pretty simple: purple, hazel and bronze are the 3 colors I just love most in beauty and fashion. They’re matchable or can pop out on their own: purple goes with every skin type and every time of the year; hazel is the color of my eyes, which I love, because it gives everything a deep touch and bronze just adds glamour, wherever used.
10. When you were young what did you want to become some day?
Very young: singer, ice figure skater
Some years later: journalist
11. Your most embarrassing moment in life
Wow, a personal one… I don’t remember the MOST embarrasing probably (thanks repression ;-)). But I remember that I once was talking bad to a friend about a girl I didn’t like at that moment and he suddenly looked at me and said: Didn’t know you knew her… she’s the one I told you about, the one I’m dating.”
Well… I learned my lesson!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Here are my nominees:
1. Lovely Glam
2. Life of Jodie
3. Ry Diaries
4. Gabrielllle Rose
5. Freckles on Cheeks
7. Alicia Deyes Writes
8. Jaqueline Morby
9. Little Beauty Secrets
10. Nederlandse Swappers
11. Sunny With a Chance of Meg
My questions to you:
1. Sandals or ballerinas? Why?
2. What is the weirdest dream you had you can remember?
3. Worst sentence to tell somebody who’s heartbroken?
4. Which eyeshadow-color don’t you own, but want to?
5. What would you do first, if you won the lottery today?
6. You meet Barack Obama. What do you say?
7. If there was an ad about you, what would the slogan say?
8. Which movie/series-character is most like you?
9. What is the most important thing you expect from a friend?
10. Which meal can make your day?
11. Describe your blog with one word!
Please let me know, when you’ve answered them!