Manhattan got a new limited summer-edition with really lovely products, so I had to get myself one of those beautiful shimmer powders, that come with it. There are 2 shades: one is more like a compilation of coral/pink blushes with a highlighter, the other like a bronzer/bronze blusher with highlighter.
The second one is the one we’re talking about here, it’s called “Moroccan Sun”, which I find quite perfect, because the shades remind you of summer, sand and beaches.
- beauiful, bronze shades
- can be used as a highlighter, blush or bronzer
- use it swirled together or apply individually
- clean packaging
- good price (it was 5,79€)
- lots of shimmer give you a glowy tanned skin
- can also be applied on the eyes as eyeshadow to make a perfect match to your cheeks
(swatches without primer; 1. picture: darkest to lightest shade – left to right; 2. picture: all colors swirled together)
- no mirror included
- maybe isn’t as bold on darker skintones