Today I’m going to introduce one of my all-time favourite Benefit-products: the Erase Paste.
It’s a creamy concealer you can use to brighten up and cover anything you need to start your day looking fresh and awake.
- carmouflage-effect – perfect for dark circles
- creamy texture
- you really need just a tiny bit – worth the price!
- can be used all over your face: nose, eyes, redness, pimples…
- blends in quickly and smoothly
- stays on all day
- you can instantly see the difference (especially at the eyes – for me!)
- doesn’t crease
- doesn’t dry out your skin
- 3 different shades
“Why we love it!
Signs of stress & fatigue are a thing of the past with this concentrated cream formula! Available in three shades with brightening melon undertones to suit every skintone. Includes a step-by-step lesson with tips & tricks and a mini-spatula for easy application.
Who else loves it!
2012 Teen Vogue Beauty Awards, readers’ choice for best concealer
2012 Women’s Heath Beauty Awards, best concealer
2011 Allure Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards, best concealer
How to apply
For bright & smooth under eyes, apply it’s potent! eye cream first. This helps the concealer glide on flawlessly.
Layer erase paste over liquid foundation or under powder to help flawlessly conceal dark circles, discoloration and imperfections.” (www.benefitcosmetics.com)
- a little sticky if you apply too much
- maybe not perfect for very oily skin
- comes in a little pot – if you rather like concealer-sticks